Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
- Rather be hurt by truth than happy with lies.
- Ignorance is not bliss.
- Can be playful & flirty one minute & passionately serious & demanding the next.
- Have an "I'll do it myself" attitude.
- Easily amused yet easily bored.
- Need to consider every single possibility & outcome before making a final decision.
- Often in the battle between mind vs. heart.
- Personality differs depending on mood.
- Hate sitting around waiting for people or things to happen.
- When something is over, there is no turning back, time to move forward.
- Wants to feel protected, but not controlled.
- Constantly contradict themselves, often without realizing, and there is nothing they hate more when they can't decide.
- Express better through writing instead of speech.
- Commonly have mood swings.
- Like to be spoiled but don't misinterpret that for being high maintenance.
- Act tough to your face, break down when alone, and then act tough to herself.
- Will correct people when he or she is wrong.
- Love to indulge in fantasy.
- Loves to be challenged.
- Blindly optimistic.
- If you cant stand her behaviour, confront her directly & she will respect you for it.
- Ironically, when you give a sagittarius woman the space she wants, all she wants is you.
- Not easy to love, but through the thick & thin will stay by your side.
- Rather know the truth & be disappointed instead of constantly guessing.
- Eternal students that never stop learning & sharing experiences.
- Having vast amount of friends but only keeping one or two close.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
- Healthy Dietary
- Regular exercise
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
No matter how hard I tried, I just can't fit in. When you know the hat size not suitable for you to fit in, why force & struggle yourself keep on trying & lying to yourself that you can actually fit well?
After several attempts of trying, you know there won't be any changes except hurts, you fed up, you tend to give up, leave & stop trying anymore.
Ever thought of, why don't I try to change myself to fit well, it might suitable if I change my style? But that won't be me anymore, why should I hide my true self to fit in the so called hat that cannot brings out my own personality but the hat's shadow?
A person wear cloth to brings out personality, not to hide your own personality underneath cloth.
And what I'm talking about is not just merely cloth if you can see.